As a Landowner Partner on LandTrust, you can create packages to expand your offerings and increase revenue streams. Whether it's bird watching, hunting, fishing, or hiking, landowners now have more flexibility on what they can offer to outdoor recreators.
To create a package follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your LandTrust profile from the homepage.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the circle with your photo or initials.
- Click on "Listings"
- Find the listing you would like to add a package to and click on "edit listing"
- Find the experience that you'd like to add a package for (Hunting Experiences, Birdwatching Experiences, etc.) and click on it
- Navigate to the bottom of the page, where you'll see a button that says "Create a Package"
- Once that opens, add the information for the package or experience that you want to offer and click "create package" at the bottom of the screen.
In the following video Josh walks through the process: