LandTrust makes connecting with Landowners as easy as a couple clicks, allowing all of our guests to virtually 'Door Knock' and communicate with landowners all over the country! When you find a listing that you're interested in potentially booking a trip on, follow the directions below to contact the Landowner with questions.
- On LandTrust.com, go to the listing for the property you want to contact.
- Click the red Contact button below their property description.
- You will then be asked to select your intended activity/experience, party size, and potential dates for your trip. Don't worry, you can adjust any of this information before booking, it just helps give the landowner some context on what you're looking for.
- Write a message to the Landowner with any questions you have about the listing. The more context you give, the better the Landowner will be able to help you.
- Click the Send Inquiry button
- The Landowner will immediately be notified via email & text message of your inquiry and will get back to you shortly. When they respond to your inquiry, you'll also receive an email from LandTrust and a text notifying you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.