LandTrust makes booking hunting & fishing trips on private land as easy as booking a hotel room or Airbnb online. Just a couple of clicks and you're ready to go on your next adventure!
Once you've found a LandTrust listing that you'd like to book follow the steps below to make a booking request:
- Select the Start Date & End Date you'd like to book in the calendar on the listing. Our calendar works like a hotel calendar where if you'd like to book a hunt for Saturday, you'd select your start date as Saturday and your end date as Sunday. This will book the listing for 1 day on Saturday only.
- Select how many party members will be in the booking in the Party Size dropdown
- Next, select what activity you'll be doing on your trip. This could be hunting for specific species of animals like pheasant, fishing, or hunting for a bull elk. Select all activities that apply to your trip. Prices are per sportsman, per day.
- Review the Booking Breakdown and make sure all the information looks correct
- Click the Reserve button, you will not be charged yet
- You'll be brought to the checkout page where you'll
- Enter your credit card information as well as
- Write a message to the Landowner. NOTE: At this point, you're making a booking request which a Landowner can either accept or decline. Writing a nice message to the Landowner will help them more quickly accept your request.
- Review the booking total