How it Works:
As a LandTrust Landowner host, you'll need to add your banking information to the Payout Details section of your profile in order for your listing to be bookable by guests and for you to receive payouts.
To view/update your details:
- Login to your LandTrust account
- Click on your profile icon.
- Click on Profile Settings
- Make sure the Landowner checkbox is checked in red.
- Click on Payout Details directly next to your Account Details
To add your payments information:
- Select Your Country
- Add your Routing and Account Number
- Click the 'Save Details' Button
- Wait for the site to accept your details
- Click 'Get Verified' Button
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by our partners at Stripe (see below for more information about Stripe*)
- For more assistance please visit our Contact Us Page or text us @ (406) 709-8450
* Stripe and Landtrust :
Stripe is one of the world's premier payments providers for online businesses. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies—use our software to accept payments and manage their businesses online.
According to their Website "Stripe is the best way to accept payments online and in mobile apps. We handle billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world."
LandTrust uses Stripe's payments technology to power our payments between Sportsmen & Landowners.